Groups of 4 or 5 teams will be drawn for each age bracket. All teams in each group will play all other teams in their group, thus ensuring a minimum number of matches..
The first and second ranked teams play in a knockout in FINAL STAGE A
The third and fourth ranked teams play in a knockout in FINAL STAGE B
- Upon winning a match, a team will be awarded 3 POINTS
- In the event of a draw, both teams will gain 1 POINT
If, at the end of the qualifying round, two or more teams will have added the same number of points, the position of the teams will be determined by:
1. Goal difference.
2. Goals for.
3. Direct result between the tied teams.
4. Lower number of yellow and red cards (one red card equals two yellow).
5. A draw in the presence of the delegates of the teams involved.
In case of a match finishing as a draw during the knockout and final rounds, the match will be decided by penalty kicks (according to FIFA rules).